Kyle has a wide range of experiences that taught them how to articulate gender equity. From working for State and Federal Government agencies to volunteering for legislative and political campaigns to leading employee resource groups at multinational corporations, Kyle is ready to help you overcome any barriers to advancing your diversity and inclusion efforts.
Current Activities & Affiliations
- deaf kids CODE, Board Member - Database Admin, deafkidscode.org
- Open for Service, Board Member - Marketing / PR, openforservice.org
- UnCollege, Mentor, uncollege.org
Salesforce, June 2014 - October 2016
- President, Outforce, Employee Resource Group for Diversity in Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- Co-Founder, Abilityforce, Employee Resource Group for People with Disabilities
- Product Marketing Analyst, Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Advertising Studio
- "Kyle's passion and enthusiasm to learn and grow both professionally and personally is unmatched by anyone I've managed or work with. Kyle's attention to detail and determination to put the best work forward was not only motivating to the team but the people Kyle worked with. Kyle's ability to take an idea and execute showed the willingness to do whatever it took to be successful and make the team successful." - Kelsey Uebelhor, Product Marketing Manager at Salesforce
JD Ford for Indiana State Senate, Campaign Intern, May 2014 - June 2014
- Assisted JD Ford in Canvassing, Phone Banking, and marching in Indy Pride & Carmel Independence Day Parades
Freedom Indiana, Lead Volunteer, October 2013 - April 2014
- Led on-the-street volunteer efforts and coach volunteers at phone banks
B.A., International Business & Spanish, 2014
- "Kyle is one of my best students at Butler. He is an exceptional bright student, and very competent to carry on any given work and tasks. I am confidence that he will excel in the his career." - Dr. Hongjiang Xu, Management Information Systems (MIS) Professor
- "[Kyle] has a deep commitment at the core of his personality to helping those less fortunate than himself. But he is pragmatic in his thinking and is not a starry-eyed idealist detached from the harsher aspects of the human condition. He is wise beyond his years." - Jeff Rasley, Retired Lawyer, President of Basa Village Foundation USA Inc., and Butler University Honors Program instructor
Internships and Work Experience
- International Trade and Marketing Intern, U.S. Dept of Commerce - Commercial Service, August 2013 - February 2014
- "I know that Kyle will be successful in whatever course he pursues and I wholeheartedly recommend [them] as a great employee." - Mark Cooper, Director, Indianapolis U.S. DOC
- "As a natural yet humble leader, Kyle will make an invaluable asset to any team. His enthusiasm, analytical skills, self-awareness, and dedication to both daily tasks and to the broader mission are unmatched by those twice his age" - Leslie Britton, Management and Program Analyst at U.S. DOC
- Biodiesel Management Intern, Butler University Center for Urban Ecology, August 2013 - May 2014
- Learn more about this innovative initiative.
- Tutor Recruiter, Butler University Communications Speakers Lab, August 2013 - May 2014
- Learn more about the communications tutoring services.
- Marketing Research Intern, Indiana Economic Development Corporation - Greater China Office, May 2013 - July 2013
- Learn more about my summer in Asia.
- CRM Intern, First State Bank of Bloomington, Summer 2011
- Universidad de Alcala, Spain (Fall 2012)
- Presidente de los estudiantes extranjeros
- London, United Kingdom (Summer 2012)
- Guadalajara, Mexico (Summer 2011)